
My dear sweet Gitz and her silly dog Riley
Are always upbeat and really quite lively,
'Cept when they're down, and I say with a frown...
I gotta watch out, cause Riley might bite me!
Carrots are what keep Riley going.
For Gitz it's a deep inner knowing,
That God is divine, and keeps her in mind.
And His Spirit in her, is always showing!
Are always upbeat and really quite lively,
'Cept when they're down, and I say with a frown...
I gotta watch out, cause Riley might bite me!
Carrots are what keep Riley going.
For Gitz it's a deep inner knowing,
That God is divine, and keeps her in mind.
And His Spirit in her, is always showing!
( Please remember that our dear Sarah's paintings are for sale - go check her out, you'll be so glad you did. She and Riley will do your heart good!)







































6 comments:
Fantastic Libby! I knew you could do it!! I haven't seen Sara out and about for a day or two but hopefully she'll be around soon :) I think you exceeded my expectations in what you would come up with! Bravo! Well done!
Good job, Libby!
I am the same way as Gitz! God's guidance and love keeps me going! :-)
Well done, Libby.
Aww, man! Not that I'm biased or anything, but I think I got your best poem :) Not bad poetry or in bad taste... I think it should be renamed poetry to make you smile.
:)
Thanks, Lib...
I think you've found a new career, Libby! Writing and publishing poetry! :-)
Hey, check our my word verification:
luvabl
Libby, you and your poetry are luvabl!
Post a Comment